Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New scripture.... and cookbooks

I am so happy to report that the cookbook order is in the mail. After much prayer and discussion, Phil and I placed the order today for 500 cookbooks... (SURPRISE, SURPRISE... we are stepping out in Faith!) We felt that was the number we needed to order... so we did!! God will sell them.. They will be here in around 27 business days.... and the selling will begin.. We've had about 130 pre-orders.. and more coming in everyday. I did forget to mention shipping when stating the price... there will be a small charge for shipping if I have to mail them to you.. I promise to ship the cheapest way possible, and will probably just set a small fee of a couple of dollars in order to make things simplier for me.. I will let you know when closer to time for the cookbooks to arrive. If you are interested in buying one, I'd love for you to pre-order.. I have a list and it would be SO awesome to have them all sold before they arrive... wouldn't that be just like God?!?!

We are counting down the days to fall break... ONE day to go... YIPPEE!!!
God revealed a new scripture to me last night.. I was looking for some scriptures to list in the cookbook.... and WOW!!! This one POPPED out at me...

This is dedicated to all the fellow PAP's out there who are waiting... Hang tight...

"And the Lord answered me: "Write the vision... For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end - it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay!" - Habakkuk 2:2-3

No comments:

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts