Tuesday, February 3, 2009


We received a phone call today from the agency... it was the sinking feeling that all you PAP's know... hate and love all at the same time... you see the agency on the caller ID.. and are torn between ignoring the call... for fear of BAD news again.... but at the same time can hardly stand to get the phone answered to see if it could possibly for ONCE be good news!!!

Well, today was good news... (we think!)
It is a long story, but our agency overnighted our "new" dossier today to be translated.... they are expediting translation and said we should be submitted to the consulate by early-mid next week... I have to say that it was mixed with not so great news as well... the agency made sure to remind us that it is risky... and that there is a possibility that the consulate won't pass us on through due to our immigration forms that are a little over 6 months from expiring..... the flip side of that at is that if we wait to get it all updated and redone... we are looking at Aug. at the earliest before we can get the updated form!! URG!!!! It such a LONG complicated story... for anyone who would like the "whole" story I would be happy to share... e-mail me.. and I'll share it all with you...

so, we are VERY excited tonight... and realize that our paperwork is actually moving once again... yippee!! We know that we will travel and get to our boy(s) in God's timing.. not ours... so we are reminding ourselves that we can have peace in that!

Prayer request: Pray that all this will work out in God's perfect timing... and if we are supposed to get through the consulate this time around... we will!! Pray for favor on our documents and that God's peace will just pour off the pages when the officials are reviewing it... I just pray that the officials will feel God and know that our family is to move through! Please also remember to pray for our boy(s)... we have no idea the specifics... the ages or if there will be one or two, but I do know this.. that God has them/him in his hand... and we appreciate all of you remembering them in your prayers... we pray that they have excellent caregivers who they are bonding with and being loved by.... Hang tight boy(s) we are getting there as quick as we can!

Thanks so much for your continued prayers and support.... and know that all of you who ask and comment and share with me are such an encouragement...
Blessings... blessings.. blessings!!!


Kim said...

Yay, Yay, Yay! It will make it through the consulate- that is how I'm going to trust all this with you! You can update the other stuff while you wait for a region and travel. It is all going to fall into place- just you wait! Praising Him in advance for your family! Your boys are being loved-rest in that fact!

Lori Printy said...

That sounds like good news to me. FYI our I171H expired 10 days after we got home with Nina so it was close. Not sure if that is your concern but it did not hold us up. Good luck.

Jill (& Bob) said...

Wohoo!!! I'll count that as great news!

Kari J said...

I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. It will happen.

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts