Friday, February 6, 2009

PLEASE PRAY...

I don't if you guys have noticed, but I added a button on the side of my blog... the "Praying for Abby" button..

This is the blog of a family that I ran across.. I have NO idea how.. but, I know that it was for a purpose..

This family has adopted several children....one being Abby... and she's battling cancer. She's VERY sick tonight and looks like she might not make it through the night...

PLEASE go visit their blog and say a prayer for this family... My heart breaks for them... and in spite of their pain and agony.. they are totally committed to God and is plan for their lives!!!

What a testimony of truly being, "Christ-like!"

Click here to visit their blog.. or the button of the right...

3 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

We are certainly praying for her. What a family.....I am humbled by their attitude, acts, and Christian life.

kristen said...

abby's whole story now has me totally consumed!! i so hope and pray she gets better, SOON. poor little thing! and praying for her whole family - what a hard thing for anyone to have to deal with!

Corinne said...

I have been following their story for awhile.The stength of this family is such an inspiration!

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts