Sunday, September 14, 2008

There is still time.....

Hello to everyone tonight...
I just wanted to quickly post here that there is still time to get recipes to me.... I have LOTS of typing to do to get them ready to go, so you can continue to send them to me... I've received several e-mails asking if it's to late... and just thought I'd let everyone know that there is still time if you'd like to submit one... and honestly we need more.

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about.... scroll down to post on 8-8-08 for details of our latest fundraiser!)

and... after over 3 fun filled (boy) weeks, Jacob went back home tonight... :-(
we have to say we are very sad around here.... and miss him terribly! His Grandpa passed away last Thursday... so please keep Jacob and that family in your prayers.

Have a blessed week!
Lanetta

2 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

Hey girl....praying for you guys and Jacob. It will all work out the way it is supposed to....love you!
jessica

Corinne said...

So sorry to hear about Jacobs grandpa.I will definitely keep Jacob and his family in our prayers.I am sure your family is really missing having a little boy around the house. Girls are really fun too though. Enjoy them .Maybe Jacob can visit again soon. Before you know it you will have your own son or two to enjoy. Hope the typing for the cookbook is coming along well.

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts