Monday, September 21, 2009

Unofficial News...

I hesitate to share this on the blog, but can't help myself... We received some "unofficial" news last week from our agency... stating that in Oct. they suspect that our dossier will be submitted to the region of _________________. It is SO stinking exciting to think that we might know exactly where our child(ren) are.... WOW!!!
We've done TONS of research and are ready to go... :-) ha ha...

Anyway... Let the FUNDRAISERS begin!!!
If you live locally and are planning to attend Harvest fest on Sat... PLEASE eat lunch with us... and buy some baked goods... :-)
Help us get our children home... :)

Just a reminder and in case you haven't read the last post... I will be making our blog private on or around Oct. 1st... so let me hear from you if you'd like an invite... I have to say that doing this has been cool because lots of you NEVER comment... and knowing people are really reading my blog has been cool! :)
Love and prayers to all of you today...
~Lanetta

OH.. and for those of you who aren't on Facebook... Brooklyn's appointment with the cardiologist last Monday was AWESOME!! NO heart damage at all!!! God is SO good!!! We see the cardiologist again in 6 months.. and will be on antibiotics until age 25 daily.. We are so thankful for no heart damage and KNOW that God has touched her little body... Thanks so much for the sweet comments, thoughts, and prayers..

17 comments:

Kara said...

YEA LANETTA on all counts! So excited for you all re: possible region assignment. I started to type that you need to be sure and let us all know when it becomes official, but then thought better--of course you will!!! And, of course, the news about Brooklyn is the best. Prayers still coming your way! --Kara

Jennifer said...

YAY on both accounts!! Totally worthy of a blog post, and super exciting on both accounts.

aultfamily said...

Wow, sounds like great news all around! Isn't that just like God to calm your fears about Brooklyn's heart just in time to get you ready for - dare I say it - TRAVEL?!!! :)

SO VERY happy and excited for your family (all 5 or 6 of you)!!!!

Kelly and Sne said...

Glad to know that you are receiving lots of good news! Please send us an invite: altansky@yahoo.com. We'd love to follow along here as well as fb.

Jenkins Family said...

I would like an invite.
emilypjenkins@comcast.net

ethan said...

Hi. I am a fellow adoptive parent from Kaz and have been "lurking" following your blog. Pleaw send me an invite at marycollier930@msn.com. I can't wait to follow along your journey.
Mary C.

Antoinette and Joseph said...

Hi

I would love to follow your story... my email is antoinette.vervoort@hotmail.com

antoinette

Lori said...

VERY exciting to be even one step closer!! Glad little Brooklyn's still doing well...praying for you guys! Defintitely add me to the list to follow along!

Heckert's Highway said...

Lanetta, I have followed you since last year sometime. I would love to continue to follow when you go private. Would you please include me on your invite list? :O)

wjheckert@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jenn

Sandi said...

Lanetta,
I would love to continue following your journey.

Thank you,
Sandi
wattie21@cfl.rr.com

Christel Ann Cook said...

Please let me follow your blog!? :) christel@weedfreegardenbed.com

Joby and Marla said...

Please send me an invite!

I haven't been blogging much lately but I still check in every once in a while. I can't wait to see you with your Kaz Kiddo!!!

obxcowgirl@earthlink.net
Marla

The Dusty Attic said...

I would love to keep following your blog please send me an invite when you go private.

mrsrags@live.com

Kerry

Lou Ann said...

I know it's been forever since I've commented on your blog but I've been checking in for what seems like years!!) Please invite Lexie & I to follow your journey. We're at
louannquast@yahoo.com

I can hardly wait to hear were _______________ region is!

Lou Ann & Lexie too

Michelle Riggs said...

Praise God for the great news on your daughter. Praying for her and your adoption.

I would love to have an invite to your blog!

Michelle Riggs said...

I know you live in OK, but I don't remember where in OK. How far are you from Norman?

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Hi Lanetta, We would love to continue to follow your journey! Congrats on your region assignment -- getting so close!! Our dossier for our 2nd Kaz adoption will head to the Embassy at the end of this week. We're thrilled to be following your journey.

Karen, Glenn, and Max (Ust, June, 2008)
golfercincinnati @ yahoo.com

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts