Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break and some Random Pictures...

Spring Break has come and gone... (did we even have one? :)) We had a good Spring Break despite it flying by so quickly!

There is no news on the adoption front today... and I just am not going to talk about the adoption.. except to say.. yippee for the Wrights.. they arrived in Kaz. today!! We are so thrilled for them! Keep them in your prayers!!!

ok... so I am going to post just some random pictures I snapped of the girls over Spring Break. The weather here was GREAT the first few days... in the high 70's and low 80's.. so the girls played outside A LOT and loved it! They had a great time with the goats and our new baby puppies. (Bailey's cow, Molly, also had a baby, but I haven't gotten a picture..) I am just going to share some random pictures of the girls from the Break.. enjoy!! :)




The girls were dying to put the goats on the trampoline with them.. I though.. hummm... why not! The goats weren't so sure.. but, the girls LOVED every second... well almost every second!
(and yes, Brook is in her P.J.'s... why not? ) :-)


This is just a fun shot I took of Brookie.. she's so rotten!!! She woke up from her nap crying yesterday... when I asked her what was wrong she sobbed that she wanted her Bubbas to come home NOW! It was precious.. Then she proceeded to say she was MAD AT THEM cause it was taking to long!!! When we tried to explain it to her that it wasn't their fault.. she then wanted us to go and get them right then!!!! :-)



Another fun picture of the goats... the goats think they are dogs.. and the girls pretend the goats are their babies.... oh my... do we have issues or what?? LOL!

I told you... here Bailey is "rocking" Brownie on the swing set.. and what's insane is that he lets her!!! This little brown one is ROTTEN! He does think he's a dog and he and our dog play and fight and run together... it's hilarious!! I need to try to get a video of it!

Here's Bailey with a couple of the new puppies.. The cream colored one is named Mo, short for Mocha... We are going to let the girls keep him!! He is SO cute!!!

OK.. so I have to explain this picture.. Bailey is playing 8 and under softball.. and it's fairly competitive... she's pretty good.. Phil is VERY excited.. He loved baseball and softball and is absolutely in heaven that Bay is old enough to play and be competitive.. He's helping to coach her team.. So we are home one evening last week and after dinner they decide they are going hit the yard to practice. He tells Bay to run and get her bat bag and meet him in the front yard... He goes on out.. and I end up walking out with him.... we were talking about something and about 5 minutes later around the house this appears...

I immediately DIE laughing.. cause I know her and I know she's doing this totally for her Daddy... he snickers, but is not nearly as amused as me.. I then asking her what she's doing.. and she says.. she's a fashion model softball girl!! LOL!

Phil throws his hands up and his glove on the ground and gives up!!! It was priceless!! Bailey then DIES laughing and tells him that she knew he'd do that and it's a joke!!! It was funny! :-)

(maybe you had to be there... hummm... ???)

10 comments:

Corinne said...

I totally love the pictures of the girls mothering their goats and puppy! They will be great sisters! Now the goats on the trampoline is a new concept! Never tried that one before.

Kim said...

Your girls make me smile- such attitude! Wish I could meet them. And look at all your land and animals, swingset and trampoline! Your boys are gonna love their new home one of these days. What a great place to raise kids!

Just had you you in my prayers today!

Dean and Janie said...

Precious stories Lanetta! Your girls are beautiful. Love all the animals! (High five for Baily! Never let them forget you're a lady.) Sorry Phil.

Becki Stone said...

I love the pictures!!! I tell you your girls and Maddye are one in the same! :)

Joby and Marla said...

Girls like to hang out in their PJ's. Kylie & her friends will have a sleepover & then go horse riding in their PJ's.
I love the pictures & I can't wait to see your boys in them :)

Kari J said...

I love those pictures. I am also envious of the lack of snow and apparently warm temps. We don't have spring break until next week and sadly we are getting a snow storm this weekend with more snow Tuesday- yuck. I guess I will live vacariously through your photos. :)

aultfamily said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Wow, bare feet? I can't wait for that to happen here. :)

Your stories about your animals crack me up!

MaryAnn

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Great photos!!!!

Hey, would you consider asking the Wrights if I can follow along on their journey? Thanks, Susan

smooretexan@gmail.com

Michelle Riggs said...

Fun pictures of a beautiful family. Abby would love seeing a goat.

Thank you for praying for Abby.

Heather (and Vince!) said...

Your girls are a riot and I love the crazy goats! I'm off to check out your website :)

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts