Monday, March 9, 2009

New Song

Please just take a second and listen to the new song I have playing.... This is my prayer tonight! Today was discouraging for me... but, I was quickly reminded tonight when reading Jennifer's post (www.­convergentpaths.­com) that obedience to God and what he calls us to do is not always easy, but the rewards and knowing you are serving the Creator of ALL things... well, there's no reason to be down or discouraged!!! Thanks Jessica for sending me to Jen's blog tonight.. it encouraged me more than you'll ever know!!!

Thanks for your unwavering love and support to our family!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi- I couldn't connect to the blog you referenced here. Why was today discouraging? Praying for you.....

greta said...

We have this song on our ipod and have listened to it MANY times. Yes, it is encouraging. Should be our theme life song! :)

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts