Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First official day of summer!!

Ok.. so I have been a BAD blogger... sorry! I have big plans to step it up a notch.. and I have SO many pics and things to share I honestly don't know where to start!!

We are still waiting on our travel dates... waiting, waiting, waiting....
today is the first offical day of our summer... and we've had a blast... found a new pet turtle on the dirt road... :) Brook named him, (oh course she assumes it's a boy... ) Lumba.. yeah, NO idea where she came up with that, but.. :)
Brook played t-ball, and Bay's playing softball... it's been BUSY!

We have one last Yard Sale at the church planned for this weekend... :) Set-up begins tomorrow... YEAH!

Please check back soon... I will be posting more info. and stuff soon... :) and SOON we'll be traveling.... right? :)
Have a blessed and wondeful day.. and thanks for checking in on our family! Blessings... ~ Lanetta

3 comments:

George and Debbie said...

Hello Lanetta, were still here. Do you have another blog that you are doing that we can follow as well? It is good to see you posting we are continuing to pray for you and your family. George and Debbie

Heckert's Highway said...

Hey girl!! God put you guys on my heart last night, so I prayed for you. I had to jump on here and see if there were any updates. I'm praying those travel dates in!!! Please keep us posted.
Lots of prayers,
jenn

Corinne said...

Hi Lanetta,

Just checking up on you.My continued prayers that you will get to travel soon.Hope all is well.

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me!” Matt 18:5

Visit our website...

Click here to visit our website to read about how our journey to international adoption began... and how God spoke to our hearts to open our lives and family to a child who otherwise might not ever know him.
God bless!

Popular Posts